Learn At Your Own Pace: Learn How To Avoid Making Costly Mistakes, Always Keep Your Properties Rented, and Attract and Pick The Best Possible Tenants
Use These Proven Systems to Avoid Making Unecessary Mistakes, Which Will Put More Money In Your Pocket, while Saving You Time, Stress, and Headaches!
New and Updated Systems and Processes for 2021!
The Complete Property Management Course for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords
- Learn the Art and Science of Landlording: cultivate relationships, myth busting, save time, and create systems
- Keep More Money in Your Pocket: Increase your cash flow and decrease your expenditures
- Use Policies and Procedures that Save You The Most Time
- How to Manage Your Real Estate Business Effectively and Work Full Time
- Managing your properties with Ease.
- Leverage the Power of Virtual Assistants and Local Errand Services
This will allow you to create less stress and add more money to your bottom line at the end of the month. Increase your effectiveness by participating in this Online Workshop workshop and learn:
- Strategies for Retraining Difficult Tenants to create less stress
- Strategies for Minimizing Vacancies in order to save you money
- Strategies for Creating the Business systems that you need to work efficiently
- Strategies for Dealing with Late Rent to keep your tenants in check
- Strategies for Effectively Using the Ontario LTB Forms from N4, N11, N9 and more.
- Strategies for Dealing with Common Maintenance Issues from mold to pest control, and everything in between.
- Strategies for Dealing with Common Tenant Problems from noise complaints to dangerous pets, and more.
Get real tips and strategies that really work!!
The Purpose of this Education
The purpose of this Online Workshop is to ensure that you can effectively manage your rental property. The strategies that you will learn will help you to be able to scale your real estate business whether you are only going to buy one or two properties or 50 or more doors.
Get all the landlord strategies and techniques that have been used successfully. You will also be getting the best strategies that property managers and successful landlords have shared with me over the years.
By attending this workshop you will be finding out what really works and what doesn’t, when managing your rental properties. With the Landlord Tenant Board being so biased towards tenants, it is more important than ever to avoid mistakes that could cost you thousands of dollars in lost rent and eviction costs.
What Is Included
Two Monthly Calls Based On Experience Level – Where You Can Ask Property Mangement, Tenant Management and Asset Management Questions ($297)
Property Management Letter Template Pack – A Template Letter for Almost Every Situation (Value $147)
The Little Black Book of Tenant Persuasion Strategies (Value $14.95)
The Filling Vacancies Toolbox: A Step-By-Step Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords for Renting Out Residential Real Estate (Value $39.95 + Shipping Through AMAZON and CHAPTERS)
The Property Management Toolbox: A How-To Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords (Value $39.95 + Shipping Through AMAZON and CHAPTERS)
Rental Agreement Addendums to the Ontario Standard Lease (Value $97)
Total Value of $635.55
Who Should Attend
IF YOU CURRENTLY RENT OUT PROPERTY OR PLAN TO, this is one of the most important courses you will attend.
- New Investors Considering Buying their First Investment Property
- Landlords who want to Save Time and Effort
- Real Estate Professionals who Manage Investment Properties
- Property Managers who want to Use more Efficient Systems in their Business
- Sophisticated Real Estate Investors who want to Develop a Better Property Management Strategies
What You Will Learn
Some past attendees have even started property management companies using the materials that they learned in this workshop.
- The ins and outs of managing a rental property
- Save time and effort by cultivating successful relationships
- Understand where landlords waste the most time – so you don’t
- How to deal with the Ontario Landlord Tenant Board documentation
- Strategies for outsourcing parts of your real estate business
- AND MUCH MORE
What Past Attendees Have Said
“This course will definitely help provide us with a good foundation moving forward!”
~ Rob Break, Oshawa, Ontario
This Workshop Is Loaded With Value
“This workshop is loaded with value. Why waste hours of stress, time and money trying to figure this out by yourrself. Quentin shares his knowledge in an envirionment that promotes collaboration and open dialogue. If that isn’t enough you are sent home with workbooks, templates and systems to apply to your business today.”
~ Kristopher Lewis, Oshawa, Ontario
But the best part, was that Quentin wasn’t holding anything back
and was genuinely invested in our understanding of the materials he presented
“As a real estate investor living in Oakville, Ontario, I had high expectations for the Best Practices of Managing Your Landlording Business Workshop in Whitby. I own 15 units outside of major urban areas. While I have been managing my properties well, I was specifically looking for better efficiencies, tips, tricks, and of course general strategies in scaling up my business.Quentin D’Souza did not disappoint. Quentin runs the workshop in a fun, casual, and engaging style that encourages us all to share experiences, while interacting with one another – from a critical perspective – to learn from our shared experiences.
Quentin’s course material was jam-packed with useful tips, resources, a backup of his entire presentation, and extremely useful sample letters for nearly every situation an Ontario landlord would like face.
Quentin’s mastery of organization, work flow, and preparation left me in awe and itching to apply my new knowledge to my own business. To say I was thoroughly impressed is an understatement. Quentin knows the business, knows tenants, and knows the challenges facing new and experienced landlords.
But the best part, was that Quentin wasn’t holding anything back and was genuinely invested in our understanding of the materials he presented. I highly recommend attending any future Quentin D’Sousa workshops and seminars. Learning directly from a real estate investor pro like Quentin D’Souza in a small intimate setting is a rare and priceless opportunity. For me personally, it was well worth the registration and the 1 1/4 hour drive!
— Andrew Kincaid, Oakville, Ontario
Very helpful to take away fears and gain confidence on all issues that you may have concerns about
“Thoroughly enjoyed the open atmosphere of the day and the ease to which the material was given and with an open forum. Would highly recommend the course to anyone. The material was presented in an professional manner with lots of examples, questions and ideas from both Quentin and students alike. Very helpful to take away fears and gain confidence on all issues that you may have concerns about. Very well done and a great day for all to mingle.”
– Wayne Neale, Toronto, Ontario
“I really learned a lot. Was impressed with the increasing cash flow section!” ~ JM
“I appreciated all the learning materials that we were provided – they were extremely insightful and will be very helpful as I move forward in my portfolio. A great course to expand your knowledge and give you direction and motivation to improve your landlord processes. A great course!” – JS
Advertising Your Rental Property – BONUS: All participants will get access to this course. I usually charge $300 an hour for consulting, so this is a special opportunity for you to get the processes and systems that I have used to successful fill every vacancy that I have had in the last 10 years.
In this bonus course you will learn:
- How to Establish Market Rent Using Easy Accurate Methods
- Defining the USP For Your Property
- Developing Great Rental Property Marketing Practice
- Going a Little Further – So That You Can Achieve the Goals That You Set
- Developing a Killer Rental Ad
- Best Ways To Filter Out Tenants That Will Kill Your Cash Flow and Damage Your Properties
- Tools and templates that help you to Find Great Tenants Quickly
- What to Avoid in Order to Stay Out of Human Rights Tribunal
- Tips from the pros, And Much Much More
Quentin D’Souza is a highly respected award winning Real Estate Investor in the Ontario Real Estate Investing community. He has worked with and mentored thousands of Real Estate Investors through the Durham Real Estate Investor Club over the last 11 years. Quentin manages a large real estate portfolio, while still having a very full life outside of real estate.
Quentin has been profiled in Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine and a number of real estate books. He is the author of “The Property Management Toolbox: A How-To Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords“ “The Filling Vacancies Toolbox: A Step-By-Step Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords for Renting Out Residential Real Estate” and Co-Author of “The Ultimate Wealth Strategy: Your Complete Guide to Buying, Fixing, Refinancing, and Renting Real Estate.”
In this online course, I share the strategies, procedures and business systems that help me to manage a large real estate portfolio without much effort.
Investment and Details
I normally only have this workshop available in person, but because of recent circumstances I am making this available online for a limited time.
Cost: $197 for the First Month and then $79.95/Month for as Long As You Need Access to the Materials